Cost Consultancy is one of Jackson Coles’ core services. Our focus is always on maximising best value for our clients via a proactive approach to managing and controlling project costs.
Up-to-date market knowledge, gained from rigorous benchmarking and market testing, is coupled with commercial acumen and excellent supply chain understanding. This enables us to pre-empt and resolve any budgeting concerns without compromising the brief.
A Tailored Approach
We understand that effective cost management is more than preparing a budget or reporting a cost. Our tailored advice concentrates on the elements that will have the greatest impact and generate value for money on a project to the benefit of our clients.
Our Cost Consultancy services include:
- Early stage strategic advice
- Feasibility estimating
- Comparative design solution advice
- Cost modelling
- Cost planning
- Specialist MEPH advice
- Sustainable and net zero solutions
- BREEAM life cycle assessments
- Procurement and contract advice
- Value engineering
- Change control
- Post-contract cost management
- Project recovery
- Final account negotiation and settlement
- Dispute resolution and expert witness