BAFTA was a really special project for everyone involved; a great client, a great team and a great building came together, and the result has been a truly fantastic transformation. So we’re delighted that it’s currently receiving so much recognition within our industry.
Jackson Coles were on-hand at the recent New London Architecture (NLA) Awards, where BAFTA was named as winner in the Conservation category. This is the 9th award received to date, and sits alongside:
- Winner – World Architecture Festival 2022 – New & Old Category
- Winner – Surface Design Awards 2022 – Public Building Interior
- Winner – Surface Design Awards 2022 – Supreme Award (Best in Show)
- Winner – Building Innovation Awards 2002 – Most Innovative Restoration/Refurbishment
- Winner – SECBE Awards 2022 – Conservation & Regeneration
- Winner – London Construction Awards 2022 – Fit Out Project of the Year
- Winner – Green Apple Awards 2022 – Beautiful Buildings
- Winner – FIS Awards 2022 – Plasterwork/Fine Arts Moulding
We’re now delighted to be continuing to work with Benedetti Architects on the renovation and refurbishment of another iconic historic building, the RIBA Headquarters on Portland Place. This project is currently at very early stages, but watch this space for further updates.
It’s always great to be involved in award winning projects, and we love working on schemes which bring historic buildings back to life so that they can be enjoyed by future generations. But for us, what matters more is building long term relationships based on team collaboration, client satisfaction and a great end result. The outcome at BAFTA and the feedback we received from the client has been the very best reward.
Click here to read more about this project, including client feedback.